Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional operational and financial
advice but can’t justify hiring a full time CFO. If you have reached this level, then we have a perfect solution. Let us be your CFO. We provide the financial insight and leadership you need. This
allows you to spend more time growing the business and satisfying customers. Hiring us on part-time basis is easier and more cost effective than hiring full time staff.
What you get with our CFO services.
- Better understanding of the financial side of your business. You will have fewer surprises from
- Improved decision-making capabilities from timely and actionable reporting.
- A readiy available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you
clarify your business plan.
- The comfort in knowing that a professional is overseeing and constantly improving the financial
side of your business.
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information through improved reporting cycle
- Budget preparation and monitoring.
- Profitability analysis by service or product line.
- Cash management, and trend analysis.
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals.
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendor and insurance agents.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with
- Analysis of asset purchases, mergers, and acquisitions.
- More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues.
Some of the compelling reasons companies hire
part-time CFO resources.
- To Improve Profits. The CFO plays an important role in establishing policies and procedures to enhance
profitability by maximizing current operational efficiency and utilizing forecasting to set standards for future operations.
- To add a management partner to your
team. Someone you can bounce ideas off of – someone to provide an objective sounding board for senior management in the decision making process –
provides business counsel and insightful analysis.
- To provide an independent third party
perspective. An independent review – fresh perspective – will tell you
like it is. Even if you have a controller or CPA, we offer a ‘second look’ to give you unbiased third party perspective that includes recommendations of opportunities for profit
- Strategic focus. Allows you to move beyond a compliance and tax accounting perspective to focus on strategic management to your
- Accountability. Regular meetings keep you accountable and on task to
agreed upon milestones and objectives.
- Communicate with multiple stakeholders
clearly. The CFO really understands the numbers and can explain them to
your board of advisors, bankers or investors and your audience in terms that are succinct and understandable.
- Restructure. A CFO can help you identify ways to restructure existing loans, agreements with suppliers, or distribution
partners to save money.
- Reduce Costs. Your CFO is skilled at finding areas where you can save money with the least impact to your business. Also,
part-time, as-needed is much less expensive than a full time financial staff resource.
- It pays for itself. The cost savings and profit improvements more than make up for the fees.
- Outsourced controllership. Instead of having full-time controller, hire a part-time CFO. The CFO ensures that all recordkeeping and financial
reporting procedures are accurate and compliant with all regulations that apply to the business.